A female patient 69 years old℅ pain in the nape of neck extends to occiput and right shoulder and left upper limb.Pain < night , < turning in bed. Restlessness.Pain in the dorsal region and and right shoulder. Trembling of the hands.Things fall from the hands. Sleepy in the morning.Sleep reading while. Dryness of lips and tongue.Thirst less ness. Anorexia. Vertigo < being the act of lying down. Eyes closed >.. At times intoxicated feeling. Head ache on vertex or forehead < night. Weakness Of lower limbs < walking. Fear of fall.H / o typhoid in childhood. Chlly patient.Desire ice cream and sweets. Menapause at the age of 55.. No sexual contact for 3 years due to body pain. Wants to wear modern cloths and ornaments. Anger easily.Always sad due to money problem. Talkative. Religious. Talkative. Her MRI brain attached here with. Please suggest treatment.

3 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

TAKING THE FULL CASE INTO CONSIDERATION AND DOING MY ANAMNESIS, SORRY I AM NOT INTERESTED IN REPORTS...... FOLLOWING MEDICINES COMES TO MY MIND :- 1.THIRSTLESSNESS WITHOUT THIRST AND CHILLY PATIENT.... SO PULSATILLA., POTENCY 1M WILL BE MY CHOICE.... 2.FALLS SLEEPY WHILE READING AND WHEN SHE GETS FROM SLEEP, WHAT ABOUT SYMPTOMS? IS NOT CLEAR BUT I WILL GO WITH LACHESIS AGAIN MY CHOICE OF POTENCY WILL BE 1 M... 3.FROM OTHER SYMPTOMS BRYONIA, PLATINA AND SEPIA DO COME TO MIND........ I FOLLOW DR. LIPPE...... AND SORRY I DON'T BELIEVE IN REPORTS I NEED UNCHRACTERISTIC, UNCOMMON SYMPTOMS OR THE TYPICAL, RED LINE SYMPTOMS TO PRESCRIBE UPON...... NAMASKARA SIR........

Thank you very much for your valuable opinion. In my strong opinion is that reports whether it is blood report, mri, usg or any other report -all are important

Congratulations! Your case has been selected as Case of the day and you have been awarded 5 points for sharing the case. Keep posting your interesting cases, Happy Curofying!

Thank you team CUROFY For selecting my case as case of the day.

TREMBLING OF HANDS IS SINGULER AND PQRS IN THIS CASE. DIRECTION ASCENDING AND MENOPAUSE AGG LACHESIS 1M ONCE AND WAIT.

Thank you Sir

There are two factors: 1. What are the chances of malignancy in this case of Meningioma 2. The tumor is pressing segments of MCA. A neuro- oncosurgeon/ neurologist can guide on these two points whether surgery should be done immediately or sometime later on. Most probably it looks to be a surgrical case because of pressure on MCA and the growth of the tumor is moderate and there are ischemic changes in the brain and the body. If surgery can be done lateron, then it's a very good case to be treated with Alternative Medicine System.

Thank you dr

Hemangioma Surgical management

Thank you Sir

Kanchanar guggul 2 BD kaishor guggul 1 BD Mahayaraj guggul swarnyukt 1 BD sutsekhar Ra's 2 BD@swarn Brahamani bati 1 BD. Sarparjune tab.1 BD. Brihat vat chintamani Ra's 1 chuing or BD use shirodhara.

Sir cimicifuga 200 daily am and argentum nit 30 at noon and night till improve than review case in my opinion

Thank you sir

Advice for expert opinion.... Not experienced in such case....

Thank you sir

This is a case of displacement in neck region due to some jerk. Along with management with medicines, accupresser management by an expert is advised. In homoeopathy the advice is... Granatum Q, 2 drops, SOS or repeated every two hourly. Bryonia 200 BD.

Thank you sir

Bryonia 200 BD

Thank you sir
Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion