Concluded Case

A female patient age of 22 yr C/0 for about 10-12 years from head to the feet there is heavyness and light pain on the left side of the body. sometimes in the left hand there is a slight pain in the left leg,and left side of the head.When I saw both legs it was thicker left leg than right leg. "Sometimes the "Tongue"becomes thick. In the lower part of the abdomen from the last one month there is slight pain and soreness in the left side She has treated far enough Doctors but no response found. My Respected Doctors Sir/Ma'am Suggest me what I should do about this patient.

3 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

Respected taimoor sir, many provisional are there but it may lead to correct diagnosis correct me if I'm wrong there is unilateral swelling head tongue and leg this gives the history of congestive heart failure so for this ecg 2decho should be done , and thyroid can't be neglected so thyroid profile should be done as thyroid myopathy is also condition where weakness of limb along with younger swelling will be seen mosltly hypothyroidism ,then routine investigation should be done cbp esr crp Ra factor may indicates any infection , then usg which indicates any menstrual related problems as any mass is there or not , or is it muscular dystrophy and also do ,colour Doppler to see any vascular inefficiency is there or not , serum electrolytes by doing these test may cause cost higher but by doing step by step we definitely rule out and will reach actual diagnosis . please update about this sir after investigation with any significant findings

All Answers

Respected taimoor sir, many provisional are there but it may lead to correct diagnosis correct me if I'm wrong there is unilateral swelling head tongue and leg this gives the history of congestive heart failure so for this ecg 2decho should be done , and thyroid can't be neglected so thyroid profile should be done as thyroid myopathy is also condition where weakness of limb along with younger swelling will be seen mosltly hypothyroidism ,then routine investigation should be done cbp esr crp Ra factor may indicates any infection , then usg which indicates any menstrual related problems as any mass is there or not , or is it muscular dystrophy and also do ,colour Doppler to see any vascular inefficiency is there or not , serum electrolytes by doing these test may cause cost higher but by doing step by step we definitely rule out and will reach actual diagnosis . please update about this sir after investigation with any significant findings

Sorry for the pic sir came by mistake

View 3 other replies

SUGGESTIVE. OF LEFT P. A. D... AND LEFT. SIDED C. H. D.. ADVISABLE.... MRI... USG..... CHEST AND ABDOMEN

@Dr. Shital Jadhav

Have u done some blood investigation sir ?

View 6 other replies

@Dr. Mohd Zishaan

@Dr. Sandeep Ghodekar

This may be congenital, look at childhood pics if av

@Dr. Maqusud Ansari @

@Dr. Nelson Jd

@Dr. Anoop Kumar Modi

@Dr. Golam Mortuza

Load more answers

Cases that would interest you