A lady aged 50 years c/o mild pain in left breast for one month.Occasional pain only. Pain < friction of the cloths.Mild chill begins in the afternoon and continued until next morning. Desire for very pungent type of chilly and dried fish. Her USG of left breast attached herewith. Please suggest Rx.

8 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Cyst with hemorrhage and increased internal echoes is a complex cyst and must be screened ( FNAC & Mammogram) to rule out malignancy.

Axillary lymph glands not enlarged.But I consider to do mammogram,CBC and TFT. THANK YOU DR.DIVYA SHARMA for your valuable suggestions and help.

View 1 other reply

This condition is due to harmonal disbalance such as FSH , LH, Lactein, Prolactein etc.. Lac. can. 200 two times in a day , Pulsatilla 10M at night...

Thank you dr

CAL FLU 6X,KALI MUR 6X WITH FERRUM PHOS 6X. CONIUM(SOS).

If there is any injury n after dat it started means conium VL b remedy.....thnk of phytolacca as well as Bry...if it is very sensitive to even mild touch hepar VL cumm.along vth dat give calc flour 6x

Thank you Dr. Manjula for your valuable suggestions.

@Dr. Jitendra Gangwani sir I agree with ur opinion

Thank you sir

Only surgical treatment After F.N.A.C. and biopsy

Thank you sir

Judging from the hypersensitivity of the left breast even by the patient's own clothes , I would suggest SILICEA 1000/tds /15 days. May be after two weeks of SILICEA, this patient may require CALCAREA FLUOR 200 to complete the cure.

Thank you said

Pulsatilla

Thank you sir

conium..

Thank you dr

Do biopsy to rule out malignancy.

Thank you sir
Load more answers