Hello All of you very good evening. here I present a Rare Case. need your HELP. . a 40 yr lady came with complaining of hair loss specially at vertex with itching and scaly,thick lesions. (no psoriasis ) accompanying with grayish of hairs. wrinkles on face. she has RHD since 15 years on regular Rx. past history of 8 month of pregnancy abortion due to defective development of fetus. . Dr's told the couple when she got aborted not to have perception becoz of further complications may occurs to mother or child but parents refused and they give a birth to normal baby boy. after 4 months of delivery problem starts and diagnosed as RHD. Constitution :- emaciated, lean, thin. CHILLY PATIENT. HOUSEWIFE. . . TWO CHILDREN. normal. Mother :-RHD Father :- Diabetes. DESIRE :- rice, dal. thirst normal. perspiration :- scanty. skin :- unhealthy, dry. winter aggravates the complaints. No any Dreams. not affected by moon phases. past /h :- tubectomy since 10 yrs . menses :- regular, no any complaints. .O/H:- NAD. Mentals :- *gets Angry easily .to calm down she counts reverse no from 10 to zero. *insult intolerable . *can't tolerate Fake Blaming. *gets married due to her parents forced. against her will. *fear of snakes and dead bodies. . So PLZ help me with Probable Remedies, and AYUSH MANAGEMENT. NEXT STEP? THANK YOU. *

8 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Sir she has dry skin,so need snehan karm,internaly via ghrita,externaly sarwanga snehan and swedan for7- 10 days atleast, Kumkumadi tail for daily application, Avipattikar churna 1/2 tsp bd after food For hair u can advice takra dhara,and leach therepy is also vry effective in this type of case.
Thanks mam
Dr. Akshay, I have read your case, in such case Plz check pts hemoglobin. Low HB is most common cause of hair loss, another thing if she has ca deficiency then hair loss will occur, spicy foods and salty foods are major reasons for alopacia, hair loss.Keeping hairs wet after bathing is cause for diffuse hair loss, never allow pt to use warm water on hairs to wash, never allow pt to use chemical shampoos, dye, chemical mehandi which are frequent causes of hair problems. Working in sun for longer periods of time is also dangerous.Ask her appetite, increase her intake of food which is rich in proteins, iron, calcium, zinc, Vit.C, Vit.E
Hb is 11 % . Calcium level 8.4. WNL. increases after calcium tablets. Thank you

View 3 other replies

Dr.Akshsya ji, I think this is a disorder of Scarring Alopacia. Permanent destruction of hair follicles secondary to inflammatory and scarring cutaneous disorders. Scarred patches of Alopacia without visible hair follicles occur irregularly throughout the scalp or other hair bearing area. The skin is usually scarred and atrophic. There may be sign of active cutaneous disease, such as lichenplanus causing follicular plugging and pale atrophic areas, or discoid lupus erythematousus with erythematous indurated scaling plaques and follicular plugging.Pseudopelade is a non inflammatory form of scarring alopacia characterised by pale, each, patchy areas of skin atrophy. If you want to give Ayurvedic medicines MANDARA LEPA is the drug of choice. After bath MANDARA tail for massage on scalp. Nothing to give orally. These medicines you have to give for 3 to 6 months.
Totally agree with you sir. Thanks

View 1 other reply

Sir it may be case of telogen effluvium also related to d diifuse alopecia and also wd d premature graying hair. Telogen effluvium generally cause by- Child birth Abortion Surgical operations Mental stress Antihypertensive drugs Antithyroid drugs Nutritional deficiency Anemia Severe general illness Oral contraceptives drugs Hypothyroidism , hyperthyrodism Hormone therepy And Premature gray hair cause by herridatory factor. Tt. Suggest d supplement diet wd protein, iron and bcomplex also. Also Suggest d Avoid unusual stress, Take healthy food , busy in daily activity, yoga... If pt will not ok after d treatment. So sir ji u can refer d psychiatrist.
Thanks sir
@Dr.Ingole Alopecia areata It is considered an autoimmune disease. May conditions associated with thyroid problem. Patient has already taken allopathic medicines for RHD. At first you see what form of medicines she has taken and carefully observe the side effects of particular medicine. RHD mostly originated from ARF associated with Positive ASO titer. Considering all your presented symptoms may think about Lycopodium, Sepia,
Thanks sir, TFT -WNL
Perception? Is it conception? Local application of amixed oil bringaraj,brahmi,durdurapatraadi oil,c ontinuoisly everyday.avoid the patented coconut oil application use coconut oil pure which is used for internal use also. Hairwash with hibiscus shampoo,,twice a week. Internally Brahmi tablet250 mgbid Bringrajasava/swarasa 15 ml thrice a week. Arogyavardhini 250 mg od I opinethat this will do. Course forabout a month and on observation
Dr.Ingole, what are the symptoms related to RHD per se? However in this case first you can prescribe Streptococcin 30, 1 dose then the medicine which seems indicated. In my practice first I prescribe one medicine out of Galanthus nivalis, Iberis, Strophanthus, Cactus,Arsenic alb, Naja. & after the subside of acuteness prescribe the CONSTITUTIONAL medicine. Here I think you can think Nux or Sulphar as a constitutional medicine. Thanks.
Thanks sir. No symptoms of RHD due to drugs taking regularly

View 2 other replies

Mala pravritti is there constipation or more time mala pravritti? Status of Agni? If constipation then give some anumodana like erand bhrista hari taki or triphala churna... If Agni is hampered or ajirna is there then treat according to it... Give aamalaki with saptamrita luha morning and evening empty stomach... For local use apply lasuna for lekhan karma then apply aamalaki churna with dahi...
Thanks sir
Probably, hair loss is a symptom of ALOPECIA AREATA An Autoimmune Disorder. Family history of RHD and DM favours the diagnosis. Oral Steroids, used in the treatment of RHD, may be contributing factor. Detail reporter repertorization can only suggest particular remedy. You can give Nux vom, initially, to clarify the picture.
Thanks sir
I think it is a psychiatric disorder where due to excessive toxicity of neurotransmitters she is having those features, consulting a psychiatrist and evaluation of mental status is necessary because recent studies are saying that excessive heat generation in brain results in hair loss especially in the midline...
Thanks mam
Load more answers

Cases that would interest you