Allergic Rhinitis - Trivia

Allergic rhinitis is a common disorder that regularly occurs in children and adolescents. The disease is associated with other allergic diseases, such as asthma, and it carries a heavy burden, with effects on sleep, school performance, work productivity, and quality of life.

19 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Yes day to day seen problem of ALLERGIC RHINITIS No definite cure Difficult to identify allergens Antiallergics+monteleukast Nasalsprays Steroids Inj histaglobe 1vial /sc Are some of remedies i am using I av pranayam Jal nedhi grith nedi Ujjaini pranayam etc Also recommended is steroid gel in nasal vestibules Your video presentation is uniqe in this respect

Thanx dr Ashok Leel

View 3 other replies

It has become a common problem. An allergic response causing itchy, watery eyes, sneezing and other similar symptoms. Allergic rhinitis occurs seasonally or year-round. Diagnosis involves history-taking, examination of the nasal passages and sometimes skin testing. Allergic rhinitis is triggered by breathing in tiny particles of allergens. The most common airborne allergens that cause rhinitis are dust mites, pollen and spores, and animal skin, urine and saliva. Montalucast... Steroid nasal spray. Worm inhalation. Leukotriene receptor antagonists. Keep away from seasonal pollen and dust

Informative and educative video. If not responding or reoccurrence than proper assessment and evaluation to conclude and line of treatment according.

Thanks Dr Shivraj Agarwal

View 1 other reply

An important and educative video post. Thanks@Medi- Insights .

Thank you Sir@Dr. Dinesh Gupta .

Homeopathic drugs like alium cepa is very useful a safe drug .derived from onion.

Very informative Allergic rhinitis is very troublesome disease I am sharing a avaleh 500ग्राम गुङ को गर्म कर के पेस्ट करें फिर 50ग्राम अदरख,20ग्राम हल्दी, 10ग्राम कालीमिरच और10मुलैठी के पावडर मिलाकर खूब चलाये ।जवान ठंडा होने पर, 30पत्ती पीस कर मिला दे 2चम्मच खाने के दो धनटे वाद दू ध से लै। Bresol 2 b.d. Kofol immunity tab 1 b.d.

अति महत्वपूर्ण एवं उपयोगी जानकारी हेतु आभार व्यक्त करता हूं।

USEFUL AND INFORMATIVE UPDATE..

Informative. Thanks again. Unlikely the winter season aggregates this condition badly in most cases.So need to be cautious whom had.

Informative

Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion