Concluded Case

Acute fever

1 Like

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer
Here is acute case... where.. the lady have eating some saver things and then after.. it occure dry spasmodic cogh.. with throat pain... with burning.. headache slight.. intermiatnt fever with chill stage... thirsty.. with body pain.. back pain.. lithargy... and spasmodic attack... that's why I priscribe broyonia 200. qds for two day nd then after belladona tds.. with above sizium zumbolicum Q. tds drops.. this the pt heal repidly within day pt subside.. the cough.. headache... low body pain.. cough etc... this Is my acute case of fever... with positive response..
All Answers
Here is acute case... where.. the lady have eating some saver things and then after.. it occure dry spasmodic cogh.. with throat pain... with burning.. headache slight.. intermiatnt fever with chill stage... thirsty.. with body pain.. back pain.. lithargy... and spasmodic attack... that's why I priscribe broyonia 200. qds for two day nd then after belladona tds.. with above sizium zumbolicum Q. tds drops.. this the pt heal repidly within day pt subside.. the cough.. headache... low body pain.. cough etc... this Is my acute case of fever... with positive response..
शीतो फलादि चूर्ण 2 ग्राम ताली शादी चूर्ण 2 ग्राम गोहदन्ती भस्म 4 रत्ती शहद में मिलाकर सुबह-शाम सेवन कराएं। निश्चित रूप से लाभ होगा योग परिक्षित है पिछले 40 वर्ष से प्रयोग कर रहा हूं।
1) Sarv jwar har Loh vrihat 1 tab Sanshamani vati 1 tab. Kamdudha Ras moti 1 tab 2( Maha sudarshan churna 5 gm.b.d 3) Amrita rishta 1 tsf b.d 4) Panchtikt ghrit 5 gm b.d
ऐकोनाइट स्पंजिया हिपर
Bry. 30