Bechet's Syndrome

Good Evening everyone. Need opinion for one case 15 year old female patient. Photos sent by patient parents. Chief complain of chronic painful oral ulceration from years. History of genital ulceration with burning sensation in both eyes and pain in wrist and knee joints. My provisional diagnosis is Bechet's Syndrome. Medications Tropical. Anabel Systemic: Tab wysolone 10 mg BD Cap Rinifol BD Tab folic acid Tab Spirulina Slight relief was there but now it is more painful and present photograph shows the details of oral lesion.. Plz guide me further for medication. Chief Complaints Chief complain of chronic painful oral ulceration from years.

5 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

BEHCET'S SYNDROME .. AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES.. ORAL ULCERS .. EYE INFLAMMATION .. SKIN RASHES AND LESIONS .. GENITAL SORES ..

Tnx Dr Greeshma Gupta

View 2 other replies

Symptoms, history & photos points towards Behcet's disease... Most common symptoms include painful mouth sores, genital sores, inflammation of parts of the eye, and arthritis. Treatment include immunosuppressive medication such as steroids and lifestyle changes. Lidocaine mouthwash may help with the pain. Colchicine may decrease the frequency of attacks

Dosage of colchicine?

View 1 other reply

Behcet's syndrome.. Oral ulcers? Eye inflammation.. Skin rashes.. Rx Tab levocetirizine 5 mg BD Topical steroids used.. Raduce inflammation.. For eyes.. Rx Moxifloxacin keto eye drops QD 7 days.. Lubricant eyes drops QD 7 days.. Inflammatory eyes drops QD 7 days.. Olopetadine 0.1% used.. Cold compress reduce the sweeling.. Black Google's need to cover the eyes..

Thanks doctor

D/d Behcets syndrome There is no particular treatment for Behcets syndrome but all you cn give is Medications to control signs and symptoms Topical corticosteroid medicines are applied directly to skin and genital sores to reduce inflammation and pain.  Using special mouthwashes that contain corticosteroids and other agents might reduce the pain of mouth sores.  Eyedrops containing corticosteroids or other anti-inflammatory medicines can relieve pain and redness in your eyes if inflammation is mild. If local application of drug doesn't work than Medications are given to alter immune response, control inflammation

Chronic Oral aphthous Or oral thrush Burning sensation of both eyes. Wrist and knee or bone and joint pain Genital sore Or Vaginal thrush I think these are IMMUNE DISORDER. Consult with an Immunological department for the better treatment and management.

Thank you Sir@Dr. Partha Sarathi Sahana .

Seek opinion of rheumatologist & ophthalmologist.

I agree

Aphthus ulcer. Laxonox plus ointment. B12 supplements.

Thank you doctor

ORAL ULCERATION ON LATERAL OF TEETH ?? BECHETS SYBDROME .. FOLICE ACID B12 MULTIVITAMINS AND ANTIOXIDANT GIVE FOR ORAL ULCER . ALSO WITH ASCORBIC ACID , VITAMIN C TABLET NEEDS... EAT VITAMIN C SUPPLEMENT.

Apthous ulceres Hamycin lotion locally Nsaid orally Becosule cap Folvite tab

Behcet's syndrome affecting the mouth and genitals, various skin lesions, and abnormalities affecting the eyes.

Load more answers

Cases that would interest you