Concluded Case

yesterday a HF cow had been presented for treatment , examined found big swelling below ventral abdomen at umbilicus , as reported by by the client the swelling is increasing slowly pl suggest diagnosis treatment

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer
it is an abscess, the owner is not prepared to get the animal operated for abscess , myself a retired person n looking after my coconut garden i provide free service but the owner is not in a position to meet the expenditure on medicine so the abscess has to open naturally n advised to get the wound dressed at vety unit.
All Answers
it is an abscess, the owner is not prepared to get the animal operated for abscess , myself a retired person n looking after my coconut garden i provide free service but the owner is not in a position to meet the expenditure on medicine so the abscess has to open naturally n advised to get the wound dressed at vety unit.
You are great sir

View 3 other replies

the same cow presented yesterday for surgery , it was an umbilical abscess , abscess opened removed pus irrigated with p.p lotion , put pressure bandv age with cotton n povidin iodine , applied temporary sutures , otc inj 15 ml im , meloxicam inj 15 ml im. decided to treat it as open wound, advised daily dressing ,
Well done sir

View 1 other reply

First go for aspiration Then for hernial ring If found pus during aspiration then give stab and ASD with spirit + acriflavin bandages If find hernia then go for herniorrhaphy/hernioplasty If immature abscess is there then go for maturation of abscess(message with turpinetine oil
I agree
Please tell about other finding like tempeeature, feeding, defaecation and urination status
Give 1. CBG 225 ml IP 2. Inj Frusemide 10 ml IM 3. Inj Vit AD3E 10 ml IM
Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

During palpation you will easly diagnosis wether abcess or hernia
This is hernia. Need her surgery
All senior doctors..i am giving homeopathy med for any type of abcess in animal body...result in 10 days..not puncturing with needle also... the abcess gradualy decreases for8 days...if not ripened the site...if hot,painful it will rupture then recover.
Dr, difference diagnosis of Abcess,Haematoma and Hernia may be done by palpation, aspiraion and proceed for treatment.
it is pregnant about 70 days n all other parameters are normal.
Load more answers