CASE OF ANEMIA WITH EMACIATION An adolescent girl of 17 came to me for following complaints : C/0 : - Loss of weight Anorexia Weakness Pain in joints Constipation Sleeplessness Acidity : Since one and half month. O/E -: Pale Conjunctivae( Anemia ) She was smiling throughout the case. Pain in joints < morning for an hour. Acidity : Heartburn < night Loss of weight ( from 45 to 35 kg.) Sleeplessness either after 4am , 3.30am or 2am. Information told by Aunt : - She is nervous. No talk , No activity, nothing. Death of father 5years ago. She said nothing after asking about that . P/H - Typhoid , measles F/H - Cancer M/H - Pain in abdomen , pain in lower limbs , diarrhea during menses for 1 -2 days. Personal history : Chilly Thirstless Desire - Biryani , Pawbhaji ( spicy ) Aversion - Vegetables. Dr - Tell something about your nature ? Pt - I don't like to talk . I like to be alone. ANALYSIS OF CASE Pt - I don't like to talk . Mind - Taciturn. I like to be alone. Mind - Company - aversion to - alone amel. when She is nervous. No talk , No activity, nothing. Death of father 5years ago. Mind - Ailments from death of loved ones Mind - Grief silent General - Anemia - grief from She was smiling throughout the case. Mind - Smiling Pain in joints < morning for an hour. Extremities - Pain - Joints - morning - sore Desire - Biryani , Pawbhaji ( spicy ) Generals - Food and drinks - spices - desire Sleeplessness either after 4am , 3.30am or 2am. Sleep - Sleeplessness - night - midnight - after - 2h - 2 -4 h Acidity Stomach - Acidity Pain in abdomen , pain in lower limbs , diarrhea during menses for 1 -2 days. Female G - Menses - Painful Generals - Loss - fluid , of Thirsttless. Stomach - Thirstless. Rx Phos.acid 200 stat. Materia Medica : - Phos.acid Best suited to persons of originally strong constitutions, who have become debilitated by loss of vital fluids, sexual excesses (Cinch.); violent acute diseases; chagrin, or a long succession of moral emotions, as grief, care, disappointed affection. Is listless, apathetic; indifferent to the affairs of life; prostrated and stupefied with grief; to those things that used to be of most interest, especially if there be debility and emaciation. ( Allen's Key notes ) FOLLOW UP after 2 weeks : - Appetite improved. Sleep sound. No constipation. No weakness. No acidity. No pain in joints. Weight gain by 2kg.( 37kg ) Asked for follow up after one month with SL. (

8 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Good. Nicely solved.. Best approach i think. THANKS for sharing

Good work sir! Congratulations sir! It's a good way to learn from each other. Thank you sir!!

Nicely explained. Thank you so much. Good job

Hard work also pays. Correct approach to SIMILIMUM. Keep up Dr!!!

Great Job doc...!!

thanks sir

Good job sir... thanks for sharing the case

Good one case sir thnkx for sharing

Congrats sir for perceiving right similimum.

Congrats .

Good job sir

Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion

Cases that would interest you