Cataract progression, Blepharitis and Development of Glaucoma..

Cataract progression, Blepharitis and Development of Glaucoma..

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

NICE ILLUSTRATION MY COMMENTS CATARACT CSN BE CONG BLUE DOT TYPE FUSIFORM TYPE CUNEIFORM ANT POLAR CATARACT SENILE CATARACT TEAUMATIC CATARACT CONCUSSION CATRACT EARLY AND LATE ROSSETE TYPE CATRACT COMPLICATED CATARACT SEC TO INTRAOCULAR DISORDERS LIKE CHRONIC IRIDOCYCLITIS R PIGMENTOSA 2 BLEPHRITIS CAN BE SQUAMOUS UKCERATIVE PATIENT'S WITH ACNE OR SOBORHES ARE PRONE TO DEVOLP BLEPHRITIS CHLAZIA CORNEAL VASCULARISATION COMLECATIONS OF BLEPHRITIS MADROSIS PTYLOSIS ENTROPION ECTROOION 3 GLAUCOMA CONG INFANTIKE JUVENILE PRIMARYBIR CHRONIC SIMPLE OPEN ANGLE CLOSED ANGLE SEC GLAUCOMA OCULAR HYPERTENSION NORMAL TENSION GLAUCOMA LOW TENSION GLAUCOMA CONCUSSION OR ANGLE RECESSION GLAUCOMA STEROID INDUCED GLAUCOMA PSEUDO EXFOLIATION GLAUCOMA APHAKIC GLAUCOMA ABSOLUTE GLAUCOMA

Thank you doctor

NICE ILLUSTRATION MY COMMENTS 1 CATRACT CAN BE CONG BLUE DOT TYPE CONEFORM TYPE FUSIFORM TYPE ANT POLAR CATRACT SENILE CATEACT TEAUMATIC CATRACT CONCUSSION CATRACT EARLY ROSSETE TYPE LATE ROSSETE TYPE COMLECATED CATARACT SEC TO INTRAOCULAR DESEASES 2 BLEPHRITIS CAN BE SQUAMOUS UKCERATIVE PATIENT'S

Thank you doctor

Nicely explained with preliminary points for cataract, blephritis & glaucoma Blephritis complicated by pyogenic inflamation upper lid i

Thank you doctor

Cases that would interest you