Concluded Case

Severe CTS and Post CTS release

Spot Diagnosis. What is the diagnosis?. What is the procedure?

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer
Thanks to all. All of you are given the correct answer. Severe CTS Rt side. CTS release done
All Answers
Carpal tunnel syndrome.decompression at wrist done.
I agree
Look like severe carpal tunnel syndrome with thenar muscle wasting Incision corresponds to a carpal tunnel release More comments after more information regarding the case
I agree
?CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME/CARPAL TUNNEL RELEASE INCISION
Thanks Dr. Dinesh Gupta

View 1 other reply

SUGGESTIVE OF CARPEL. TUNNEL SYNDROME
Valuable opinion
? CARPAL TUNNEL RELEASE.. SURGERY..
Thank you doctor
SURGERY FOR CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME
I agree
Carpal tunnel syndrome.. It is s caused by pressure on your median nerve. This is what gives you feeling in your thumb and all your fingers except your pinky. When the nerve goes through your wrist, it passes through the carpal tunnel -- a narrow path that’s made of bone and ligament. If you get any swelling in your wrist, that tunnel gets squeezed and pinches your median nerve. That, in turn, causes your symptoms. There are two main types of carpal tunnel release surgery: open and endoscopic. In both cases, your doctor cuts the ligament around the carpal tunnel to take pressure off the median nerve and relieve your symptoms. After the surgery, the ligament comes back together, but with more room for the median nerve to pass through.
Corresponds to incision for carpal tunnel release surgery... Kaplans cardinal line and 3rd web space below
I agree

View 1 other reply

Thanks to all. All of you are given the correct answer. Severe CTS Rt side. CTS release done
Carpal tunnel syndrome did Decompression surgery (to divide the flexor retinaculum)
Load more answers

Cases that would interest you