#Weight loss tip

LOOSE WEIGHT NOW ASK ME HOW ? Friends Today again I am giving tips for common problem in these days that is Fattyness of Belly #How to #Burn ur #Belly #Fat #Problem. I am giving few tips. Don't be hesitate just contact me for ur problem.... #Tip4 for Fast Weight Loss MINIMIZE MUSCLE LOSS When you lose weight – no matter how good you are – it will never be 100% fat, some of it will be muscle. But, what you can do is minimize muscle loss. Don’t forget that when you lose muscle your metabolism slows down. Therefore, you must take steps to reduce muscle loss as much as possible. This means weight training! In fact on a good weight loss program you can increase muscle mass. So, you’ve hit two birds with one stone. You lose weight, but simultaneously increase your muscle mass, adding shape and definition to your body. This will give you the appearance of great health, rather than the ill looking appearance of those who have been severely restricting their calorie intake resulting in fatigue, irritability, insomnia, muscle weakness and vitamin deficiencies. Basically, when you come out of a good weight loss program you should be feeling the best of you life in a long time. Your stamina will improve, you’ll see an improvement in your ability to exercise, you will feel stronger, you’ve lost weight and your breathing and quality of sleep is better, your complexion is improved, your skin glows, and the list goes on… This is the only way to achieve a healthy, permanent weight loss and to maintain a great physique. It requires a PERMANENT change of lifestyle – not just a 2-week diet.

6 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
GOOD MORNING SIR..... FOLLOWING YOUR EVERY TIP TO REDUCE FAT AROUND MY HIP..... VERY USEFUL POST SIR..... WEIGHT LOSS WITH COUNSELLING...... THANKS A LOT SIR.
Thx alot for appreciating Doctor
उत्तम अति सुन्दर प्रस्तुति है धन्यवाद देता हूं।
Thank you doctor
Much informative
Thank you doctor
Nice post sir
Thank you doctor
Information
Thank you doctor

Cases that would interest you