Choosing Wisely for COVID-19 - Evidence-Based Recommendations - I

The initiative Choosing Wisely is to help patients and physicians choose care that is evidence-based, not duplicative, free from harm, and truly necessary. It encourages physicians to make evidence-based, outcome-driven treatment decisions that will optimize resources and avoid wastage. Please share your views on this........

16 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

For the covid infection we should not follow only fictions we should follow evidence based solid protocols that will help patients and save unnecessary wastage of resources

THE CASES IN DOOR AS WELL OUTDOOR IN OPD OR ON MOBILE PHONE I USED ACUTE FROM PHATAK REP AS WELL THEORY OF ACUTE OF VIJAYKAR WITH GREAT SUCCESS AND DO NOT NEED FANCY ALLOPATHIC DRUGS AND HOSPITAL..MY CURE RATE IS 97 CENT IN PRESENT PANDEMIC I BOLDLY SUGGEST STICK TO ABOVE BOOKS AND HOMOEOPATHY... SUCCESS WILL ALWAYS TOUCH TO YOUR FEET NOW I AM RUNNING A OPD FOR POST COVID COMPLICATIONS AT GOTEGAON MUMBAI

ONCE A CONVERT ALWAYS A TRUE HOMOEOPATH LIFE TIME

Nice information.. Useful information.. Uploaded thanks..

Thanks doctor

Nice updates.But recommendations of WHO sometimes appear biased ,not recommending some molecules while recommending and favouring other molecules (MNC)which is still not proven.

I am agree with all the recommendations. Early diagnosis and investigation and treatment symptomatic and monitoring all the vitals markers are the fundamentals of treatment.

Useful & significant message on management of COVID-19 for doctors & clinicians. Thanks for update.

Thanks ji Doctor Saheb for your valuable information... mental and physical immune system should be boosted up..by natural ginger lime juice alkaline diet lemongrass decoction

Thanks ji Our Respected Doctor Saheb

YES AGREED. @ CUROFY NICELY. AND. BEAUTIFULLY UPDATED VERY. USEFUL. POST

Impressive

Evidence based healthcare can be achieved by experiments and experience. Such a healthcare system which consistently give results in every disease irrespective of it's origin and whose emphasis is on the terrain since it's development. And hence is capable of handling any new diseases originating from any organisms. A Holistic approach is what helps add value to the existing healthcare.

Load more answers