Concluded Case

Corona fear

A 28 years girl came with Feeling heaviness in chest Vertigo like sensation/ Legs pain / nervousness Temperature two days back but now no temperature Diet - thirst OK ++ jerking in the legs when goes to bed to sleep Nervousness and palpitation excessive when goes to bed Cough only once in the morning to clear the throat, no cough in the entire day entire body shakes Fears corona as her brother has tested +ve and taken for isolation by administration Suggest immediate line of Rx Please

1 Like

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

The main thim of case is due to anxiety fear and stress so on that basis the gelsemium is right medicin i think.... Gelsemium 200 tds three day.. And wait for A time....

All Answers

The main thim of case is due to anxiety fear and stress so on that basis the gelsemium is right medicin i think.... Gelsemium 200 tds three day.. And wait for A time....

Thank you doctor

@Manya Sharma @Dr. Garima Asati @Dr. Prakash Darji @Dr. Sushilkumar Bhoot @Dr. Rajendra Chauhan @Dr. Siddharth Rawat

She should also get tested first ,regarding the palpitation or nervousness its due to the shock that she received when her brother tested positive.She should be counseled and should be taught yo not to worry and take proper precautions

Thank you doctor

Ars alb 200 single dose gels 200 two hourly next day review case sir in my opinion thanks to tagged me

Thank you doctor

Her marital status, fear of coition, dryness of vagina, pain during coition etc should be known.

Ars alb 30 / od Gelsemium 200 / od Main region fear so patient become restless

Thank you doctor

Bryonia 200/3 dose Gelsemium 30 /3hly Five phos6x/3hrly Adv covid-19 test

Thank you doctor

Yes u can give gelsemium 30 bd for 2 days and see adv covid test also

Thank you doctor

Today X ray chest done please suggest prognosis

Rx Bryonia 30 qds FP6x qds KP6x qds

Thank you doctor
Load more answers

Cases that would interest you