Curofy icon for the year 2020 - Dentistry

Please join us in congratulating all the Dental winners of Curofy icon for the year 2020. Thank you for being an active member of Roundglass Curofy and contributing to the medical community throughout the year. We appreciate your devotion and hoping for the same in the future. Kudos to all the winners!

9 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Dr. Dinesh Gupta Dr. Partha Sarathi Sahana Dr. Haritma Nigam Dr. Kausar Yadwad Congratulations to all of you. Happy Curofying!

Hearty congratulations to Dr. Dinesh Gupta, Dr. Haritma Nigam & Dr. Kausar Yadwad. Many thanks to RoundGlass Curofy, all respected doctors, my seniors & friends in the the forum.

I m really happy and highly obliged to receive such a greatful honor ...will definitely look into future as well and many many congratulations to all the Winners...@Dr. Dinesh Gupta Sir...@Dr. Partha Sarathi Sahana sir ...@Dr. Kausar Yadwad Yadwad Mam...

MY. HEARTIEST.. ...THANKS. AND. BEST WISHES.... TO.. .... @. CUROFY ... CONGRATULATIONS. TO ... @. DR. SAHANA. JI @. DR. HARITIMA. JI @. DR. KAUSAR. JI... ALSO .....I. AM. VERY. VERY. THANKFUL. TO.. OUR. RESPECTED. CUROFIANS.....

Thank you curofy for the honor congratulations to all the winners

@Dr. Kausar Yadwad Thnku n same to you mam .

Congratulations everyone