Concluded Case

Diverticulosis

What is it? Enterogenous cyst/dublication cyst/diverticula

1 Like

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer
Diverticulosis. A condition in which small, bulging pouches develop in the digestive tract. It's common in people over the age of 40. Diverticulosis is when pockets called diverticula form in the walls of your digestive tract. The inner layer of your intestine pushes through weak spots in the outer lining. This pressure makes them bulge out, making little pouches. Most often it happens in your colon, the lower part of your large intestine.
All Answers
Diverticulosis. A condition in which small, bulging pouches develop in the digestive tract. It's common in people over the age of 40. Diverticulosis is when pockets called diverticula form in the walls of your digestive tract. The inner layer of your intestine pushes through weak spots in the outer lining. This pressure makes them bulge out, making little pouches. Most often it happens in your colon, the lower part of your large intestine.
Thanks
Picture shows it may be a case of diverticulum of ileum, resection anastomosis of followed by HPE would be helpful for proper diagnosis.
Its diverticulosis sir.. Diverticulectomy if symptomatic, If found accidently then bettr to leave it
I feel it is Diverticula
Valuable opinion
Ileal diverticulum
? Diverticulae.
Ma'm, i am not confirm. I am asking what is it?
Small bowel diverticulosis
It’s diverticulum

Cases that would interest you