Dr. Sudhir Mehta sends you a special video invite for a CME event on the topic "Plastic surgery update" to be held in Ambala city on 13th February. Let's hear him out.

117 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Thanks Dr Sudhir Mehta for inviting all Curofy group for this scientific programme.Wish you all success. We are all in different specialities and it is difficult to participate for some people.Would you kindly update the latest things discussed during the event through Curofy for the benefit of people unable to attend the meeting.

Dr. Prof.sudhir Mehta

Any prior registration required or not

Thanx Dr Sudhir Mehta for inviting all curofy members for this scientfic programme this is great event and I request my all collegues to actively participate

Thanx dr Sudhir Mehta for inviting to CME which must be educative and professionally helpful I am so far to take advantage of this opportunity

Thanx dr Ashok Leel

View 1 other reply

Thanks Dr Sudhir Mehta for invitation. It will be pleasure to attend this informative and educative CME for me and my fellow colleagues.

Thanks Dr Shital Jadhav.

View 2 other replies

Thanks Dr.mehta sir..for invitation And Again thanks a lot of ,invited for us and our curoffy teams..thanks so much sir...

Thanks dr.ashok sir

Thanks Sudhir sir for invitation. It will be pleasure to attend this informative and educative CME ...

Thanks

Thanks Dr. Sudhir Sir for inviting.

Thanks

Thx for invite

Thanks

Thanks Dr. Sudhir sir for invitation but I m extremely sorry as this month gets reserved for our medical college visits by CCIM n AYUSH. So it would be quite impossible but assure you to definitely attend next upcoming CME. I always interested for such events. Thank you.

Load more answers