Concluded Case

DECREASED LEVEL OF CONSCIOUSNESS IN A CHILD

10yrs/M presented to as case of decrease level of consciousness 5days back No past medical h/O no h/o of significant trauma today had convulsion 3 episodes Headache bluring of vision present O/e - Gcs12/15 pupile b/l middilated sluggish reaction DIAGNOSIS AND MANAGEMENT PLAN?

1 Like

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer
@Prashant Ved . That's a huge SDH. Needs an urgent neurosurgery. Definitely needs evacuation. If there is no history of trauma an evaluation of the cause is needed. Medical manager is unlikely to be of any help.
All Answers
INTRACEREBRAL HEMATOMA IS CLEAR... VENTRICULAR SYSTEM IS NOT CLEAR. MIDLINE SHIFT IS THERE.... IT'S A CASE OF CVA..... CONFIRM BY MRI. LOOK FOR ANY A-V MALFORMATION. TREATMENT:- I. V MANNITOL AND START WITH DEXA... 2.DRAINAGE OF BLOOD BY EVD....
@Prashant Ved . That's a huge SDH. Needs an urgent neurosurgery. Definitely needs evacuation. If there is no history of trauma an evaluation of the cause is needed. Medical manager is unlikely to be of any help.
Valuable opinion
Multiple EDH in left hemisphere Seems subacute Must evaluate for hemophilia or any other blood coagulopathy.. In view of significant midline shift and mass effect pt need urgent surgical intervention
Valuable opinion
Dubacute subdural heamatomas and massive infarct I territory of left PCA
Hematoma with midline shift Needs decompression urgenly
SDH HEMATOMA URGENT I/v mannitol TDS, with dexa,
SOL iv mannitol mri brain
Child Abuse,
Valuable opinion
Agreed with Dr.Rajesh G