Concluded Case

Female Patient age of 38 years BP 90/60 usually complain in a month or two weak Palpitations Restlessness chest pain refers to chest to left hands but there is no sweating During this she can't speak means voice absent Ghootan in her Gala painful Breathing during this she feels going to die and her abdomen is going to large day by day I also adv USG and ECG But she Provide only ECG To me I doubt she is suffering from heart disease and intra abdominal prob too but there is no complain of abdominal pain and nausea and vomiting yet Pizza DX And RX

9 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

thanks fr ur likes and comments

All Answers

Yes it may be due to AN

ECG is not clear sir.. Better go for ECHO and TMT Do cardiac enzymes.. Some times it is related to Gastritis... That's why she complaining booting abdomen...or may be gall stones.. Do USG abdomen also... Right now treat her for Gastritis and Anxilolitic medicine..

Thank you doctor

Looks like Atrial Fibrillation, but the ECG is incomplete. Pt has palpitations and Chest pain, R R inteval is irregular, and multiple P Waves present. Better to reffer this pt to Cardiologist.

Thank you doctor

Bang bhasm 10gm Tribang bhasm 10gm kukutandav bhasm 10gm Ashwagandhachurn 60gm pushynug churn 60gm Giloysatva 60gm Praval pisti 10gm swarnmakshik bhasm 10gm Kantlouh bhasm 10gmmixed up n 6-8gm with honey bd n patrangasaw 30ml with warm water bd,pradarantak louh 1 bd chandraprabha vati 1bd sarparjun 1bd shilajitwadi vati 2bd n panchsakar churn 1 tbl spoon at bad time with warm water about 90days stope at mc time 4 days , she sufer from licuorirhia ( swetpradar ) n low bp low HB pl.

Thank you doctor

View 3 other replies

Most likely it's a case of anxiety neurosis. Only lead 1 is visible which is wnl. Advice Cbc&TFT.

Thank you doctor

Dear Dr. Shadab Alif Sir, Advice for your patient Tab. Prabhakar Vati 1 tds Arjun kshirpak. You will get exelent result.

Thank you doctor

View 2 other replies

Agreed With@C P R A Raja Sir It May Be Due To Anxietiy Neurosis Advice To Investigate Thyroid Profile

Thank GOD also thank you so much my beloved Dr. Ashish Deshpande sir.

May be Anxiety Neurosis. Kindly grasp her activities and counsel for the same. Thank GOD also thank you for sharing this case.

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

0 plz post conplete ECG..with long lead

Thank you doctor

Congratulations! Your case has been selected as Case of the day and you have been awarded 5 points for sharing the case. Keep posting your interesting cases, Happy Curofying!

Load more answers

Cases that would interest you