Concluded Case

Fetal skeletal anomaly

female age 28 married G2P1A0 pregnant gestational age: 17 weeks 6 days lower abdomen pain radiating to thigh and back nausea vomitting hb = 10gm/dl bp 100/60 pulse 110bpm injection anin inject iron USG report attached : very short long bones i.e below 5th percentile. no complication in previous pregnancy no history of any medication except for IFA tablets

(Edited)

1 Like

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

Hello@Swati Rani This is Malformation of extremities Micromelia Rhizomelia Mesomelia Phocomelia This are congenital or drug effect, Please take proper maternal history to conclude and consult to Genetic expert

All Answers

Hello@Swati Rani This is Malformation of extremities Micromelia Rhizomelia Mesomelia Phocomelia This are congenital or drug effect, Please take proper maternal history to conclude and consult to Genetic expert

Thank you doctor

View 3 other replies

the status of ovarys is missing in your USG report . Which is must in this case . Suggest a fresh USG please ...

Sir there is vert short limbs i.e all long bones are less than 5th percentile.

View 2 other replies

The status of ovarys is missing In reports u have attached .., i think it might be a ?ovarian cyst or torsion

It was a routine antenatal check up and USG mam. What makes u think it is an ovarian cyst or torsion mam?

View 2 other replies

Looks like pregnancy related Pain r/0 other causes like uti calculi colitis tor/0

Sir what is the cause of very short limbs (both upper and lower) i.e less than 5th percentile as shown in the USG reports???

View 1 other reply