Fever

Male patient of age 40 comes in opd with compalin of fever and headache Since three days Chief Complaints Fever Headache Weakkness History History of taking medicine from nearby chemist but symptoms not relief Patient also take eptoin tab for seizures since two years. Vitals Bp; 120/70 Pulse: 78 Temprtaure 102. Physical Examination Weak Investigations Widal 1/160 ++ Esr 40 Platelates 1.40 Hb: 12.8 Diagnosis Enteric fever?? Management I provide Monocef sb BD for two days but patient did not respond Fever continue range 100-103.

1 Like

LikeAnswersShare

For Enteric fever Ranitidine 300 mg once in a day Giloy satva 1 gm daily with normal water Tablet Aricef o plus 1 bd Tablet metal forte tds Capsule Pantop dsr 1 bd And diet maintain Stop apple, banana,guava chapati , and bread I have use this treatment more patient and I get better result in enteric fever

Thank you doctor.

Dear Dr. Shoaib Aslam Sir, Advice for the case. Tab. Jay Mangal Ras with Gold 1 tds. Sudarshan Kadha 30 ml BD.

Thank you doctor.

Check for malaria,dengue and even for covid 19, CBP,. Then acc to reports treatment should be given

Thank you doctor.

Dengue NS1 IgM IgG Urine routine Covid 19 RTPCR CRP Get it done

Thank you doctor.

Diseases Related to Discussion

Cases that would interest you