Fistula

A one month old case came to me around a week back , He is feeling pain , Little pus And sometimes bleeding , Chief Complaints Pain , Pus and Little bleeding Vitals Vitals are normal Investigations Investigation are almost normal Diagnosis Plz sujjest me what to do more Management Doing washing daily with BETADINE

6 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

These cases aren't cured in surgery they have to come back to homeopathy for the treatment. success rate of homeopathic treatment for anal fistula or fistula in ano is excellent because homeopathic medicines are able to cure the abscess or the infection completely the body own immunity is able to deal with the infection with a little help of the homeopathic medicines homeopathic medicines for anal fistula not only root out the infection or the abscess but also help in forming normal tissue to completely close the anal fistula once and for all. At last I would like to say that Homeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure .

Thank you doctor

One can either refer the patient for surgical intervention or can form the Homoeopathic totality from the thorough case taking and arrive to a medicine. If well chosen it should start healing in a weeks time. If it doesn't happen no more time should be wasted. Such cases call for the awareness on the part of physician about his or her own strength and weaknesses and to take decision in the betterment of patient. When one behaves in such a way, one earns the respect of the patients.

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

? PERIANAL FISTULA .. NEED'S .. SURGICAL INTERVENTION ..

Thank you Doctor

Silicea 6x tds Nit-ac 10m one dose

Thank you doctor

Silicea may be helpful if indicate constitutionally

SUGGESTIVE. OF FISTULA AND ABSCESS

Nit acid 6x can help

Thank you doctor

Berb vulgaris sulpher

Thank you Doctor

Nit. Ac. 30 Robinia Q

Thank you doctor
Load more answers