#Food Allergies

Today my topic is on #Food Allergy#Allergy from food.Most of the peoples are worrying about this I will try to give solutions. In people with a food allergy, the immune system reacts to certain proteins in food as though they were harmful pathogens, such as bacteria, parasites, or viruses. Most food allergies develop in childhood, and children generally outgrow them, although this is not always the case. Food allergies can also develop in adulthood, but this is rarer. In this article, we will cover the symptoms, causes, triggers, and treatment of food allergies. Symptoms of food allergy Symptoms can range from mild to severe and affect each individual differently. Not every person will experience all of the possible symptoms, and each reaction may be slightly different. However, common signs and symptoms include: • tingling in the mouth • burning sensation in the lips and mouth • facial swelling • a skin rash known as hives • wheezing • nausea or vomiting • diarrhea • a runny nose • streaming eyes Common food allergy triggers The most common allergenic foods account for about 90% of all food allergies, and people commonly refer to them as the “big eight allergens.” These foods are: • eggs • fish • milk • nuts from trees, including hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, and pistachios • peanuts or groundnuts • shellfish, including shrimps, lobster, and crab • soybeans • wheat Primary Homoeopathic Remedies • Carbo vegetabilis. This remedy relieves intense flushing of the face, aggravated by drinking wine or spirits, and improved by being fanned. • Lycopodium clavatum. ... • Nux vomica. ... • Petroleum. ... • Pulsatilla. ... • Antimonium crudum. ... • Cinchona officinalis. ... • Kali bichromicum.

3 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Very nice information thanks to Dr Rajesh Gupta ji

Useful

Con me

Thank you doctor

Diseases Related to Discussion