Concluded Case

Fractured files,Re endo

Male pt age 30 years.H/o Rct treatment 4years back in 36.He was referred to clinic with pain.Dr had pt him on medication.I started with Re endo assumiing that its incomplete RCT underfilled.But while removing GpS i realized both mesial canals have broken files.Do suggest how to bypass or retrieve the files.With distal canal ,i have reached WL.With copius irrigation ,hypo 5% pt is relievef of pain.Regarding mesial canal,do suggest.

(Edited)

4 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

I have been able to retrieve broken file from MB canal with Ulrasonic tips. and bypass ML canal with 10 ,no ML i am still trying to retrieve .Will update .

All Answers

By pass the canal. Use manual k file no. 10 precurve for few mm apically and reach to the periodontal ligament when no. 10 file becomes super loose then go for progressive no. of k files upto no. 20 when the canal is super loose you can go for NiTi filesand irrigate well with full concentration hypo.I would prefer k file from micro mega. They have good strength.

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

I have been able to retrieve broken file from MB canal with Ulrasonic tips. and bypass ML canal with 10 ,no ML i am still trying to retrieve .Will update .

Thanks for the support.

View 1 other reply

Use ultrasonic tips and endodontic micro forceps to remove those broken file.. otherwise go to extraction

Thank you doctor

View 2 other replies