Concluded Case

Hard flatted Warts

A 28 yrs old male pt come with warts on dorsal aspects of the both hands non pain and itching, shape of the warts is like cauliflower shape, not moveable becoz they and flat and adhere to the skin firmly. Pt is lean and according to physical appearance tall and slightly darker. Chief Complaints There is horny flat warts on the dorsal parts of the both hands no pain and itching. History No family and past history of warts and any other skin complaints. Vitals Normal Physical Examination Lean and thin dark complexion. Investigations Normal Diagnosis Flat warts Management Treated with ........ and he will be fine in 6 months.

5 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

At first I gave him Thuja 1M but this doesn't work, then I proscribed Causticum 1 M weekly and anti crude 30 od for 4 months he has cured completely.

All Answers

Which medicine you have selected? and why? Please explain

Please send your opinion and tell the medicine on the basis of appearance of warts.

View 2 other replies

Causticum 1m fortnightly

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

? VERRUCA VULGARIS .. WELL MANAGED CASE ..

Thank you doctor

Thuja

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

Ferrum.pic .........

I agree

Thuja is safe and effective to shed off these warts.

Thank you doctor

REFER TO DERMATOLOGIST FOR BETTER DIAGNOSIS

@wartscausedby cycotic miasm sothuja n causticumforfor fingerwart calcareaflour for hardwarts natrumur constitutional remedy

I agree

Thuja 30 Antim crude 30

Thuja is First ranking medicine.Than Anacardium, Staphysagria, Ranunculus bulbus.may be given basing upon individualisation.

Thank you doctor
Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion