Concluded Case

COVID-19

Hello all doctor I want to publish my covid-19 article So suggest me where i publish nd how to publish

3 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

First you post your article here and queries and comments must be accepted by you . This plateform belongs to a well known doctors of various specialties and encourage your article with positive suggestions if they are required or otherwise. So many science magzine and research papers are published in our country or world but you are a under graduate needs sufficient recognition by fraternity.

All Answers

First you post your article here and queries and comments must be accepted by you . This plateform belongs to a well known doctors of various specialties and encourage your article with positive suggestions if they are required or otherwise. So many science magzine and research papers are published in our country or world but you are a under graduate needs sufficient recognition by fraternity.

Thanks dear Himanshu.

View 1 other reply

Good thought First post in our sight Recognition important

Doctor you can publish it in pubmed just read the articles from the same., Since you are from You undergraduate wing you can always apply for STS-ICMR Both have good international outlook. You can also do it for WebMD There various medical conferences being organised every year by various primere medical colleges You can present it in various conferences to attract publishers Amazing Doctor! Please Go ahead with your great work! All the best Doctor!

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

You can confirm with Our Esteemed Curofy Mgmt team they will guide you please all the best

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

AGREE. WITH . DR @ ASHOK. LEEL. JI

Diseases Related to Discussion