Ischaemic Heart Disease - Clinical Presentation & Diagnosis - Some Aspects

Ischaemic heart disease - a dynamic process of atherosclerosis of the coronary arteries or functional alterations of coronary circulation is a disease that can be modified by lifestyle, pharmacological therapies, and revascularization. Please share your insights on this leading cause of cardiovascular mortality in our country......

15 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Commonly known CAD since my era Now described as mainly contributing factor of IHD Yes progressive atherosclerosis with advancing age also develops atherosclerotic coronary arteries There are modifying factors like sedentary life stress full lifestyle diet containing fat junk and oily food alcohol smoking addictions Diabetes hypertension etc can be modified and progress of disease can be slowed As ACS so also called unstable angina is manifestation of CADonly Yes regular screening Basic routine investigations like ecg 2decho and cholestrol assessment can prevent silent ischimia and fatal events

Thanx dr Ramesh Kumar Singh

NICE ILLUSTRATION I H DESEASE IS A VERY COMMIN ENTITY WHICH AS A MATTER OF FACT HAS BECOME A KNOWN THING IT HAS A HUGE HIKE OWING TO VARIOUS RESSONS RISK FACTORS D M HYPERTENSION SMOKING OBESITY FAMILY HISTORY OF C V S DISORDERS LACK OF EXERVISES

An important and essential educative post for me.. Thanks@Medi- Insights for valuable sharing.

Thank you Sir@Dr. Ramesh Kumar Singh .

Diabetes is the major killer in CVD in current scenario following which obesity, smoking ,past and family h/o of CAD, support ed by lack of exercise

Blood thinner,yoga, inhalation techniques...hot water may help...no smoking no alcohol pomegranates sprouts kalijeeri lime juice orange juice cabbage juice..no sugar no nonveg diet no eggs no mushrooms no fried foods no processed or fermented foods and beverages..under strict supervision of Doctor

उपयोगी एवं महत्त्वपूर्ण जानकारी हेतु आभार व्यक्त करता हूं।

Nice presentation & Elaboration on IHD .

Nice presentation

Informative

Good informative and more precise great

Load more answers

Cases that would interest you