male patient about 24 yr have past history of itching since 3 month ago I gave cap itnaconazole 200mg and lulliconazole ointment for 15 days after that it's cure. but last 5-6 days after medicine are not taken these eruptions are asrises. which medicine I prescripe plz suggest your opinion

4 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Suphur 200 one dose. We can begin with due to its broad effect on itching type of skin eruptions. But if there is any other associated complain make sure u have to consider and find out the constitutional medicine for permanent cure

We can close with Sulphur, first we may start with Rhus Tox.

View 1 other reply

आयुर्वेद के अनुसार यह ददरु मंडल है। व्रणराक्षस तैल लगाने से लाभ होगा कायाकल्प वटी 2 सुबह शाम जल से सेवन कराएं कैशोर गुगल 2 वटी सुबह शाम जल से सेवन कराएं खदिरारिष्ठ सारिवादिरिष्ट को आपस में मिलाकर 25 ग्राम सुबह-शाम खाने के बाद दें निश्चित रूप से लाभ होगा योग परिक्षित है पिछले 40 वर्ष से प्रयोग कर रहा हूं

mandal kustha or fungal infection.Avoid salty, fermented and packed food. Erandbhrushta haritaki with lukeworm water at bedtime. Cutis oil for local application. Cap.Cutis 2-0-2 Tab.Neem 2-0-2.

First of all full case taking needed in this case ... becouse ,first time it was cure n again it reoccur ... now sulphur 30 (4) dose bd for 4 days SL 4 pills bd for 3 days after 7days Than according to totality of symptoms u hv to find out CR of it...

Dear Dr. Harkesh Beniwal Sir, Advice for the case. Tab. Alleczhi 2BD. Haridrakhand 1 tsp BD With milk. Dermola ointment For L A. Avoid fermented and junk food.

Haridra Khand Urtiplax Cap Avippatikar Churna With These medicines For Local Application Urtiplax Lotion.

Sulphur

How much potency I use??

It's tinea infection..firstly Maintain proper hygiene and Avoid junk and spicy foods..

Give tellurium lm 0/1 tds.. And beccilinum 1m.weekly dose... It's cure.

Tinea Infection

Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion

Kidney Disease