Concluded Case

Myocardial Ischemia with features of LVH

76 yr old male pt presented in my OPD with complaints of Angina on effort . BP was 180/90 mmhg .Diagnosis plz.

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

T INVERSTION IN latral lead. Strain patterns are seen. U.wave are seen. Latral wall ischemia with concentric LVH and diastolic strain. Electrolyte imbalance.Hypokalimia Do S.potassium Adv. Give B.blocker with ARB PT.REQUIRED diagnostic CAG.

All Answers

T INVERSTION IN latral lead. Strain patterns are seen. U.wave are seen. Latral wall ischemia with concentric LVH and diastolic strain. Electrolyte imbalance.Hypokalimia Do S.potassium Adv. Give B.blocker with ARB PT.REQUIRED diagnostic CAG.

I agree

Left axis deviation with lvh with strain pattern suggestive of subendocardial ischemia .. control bp salt restriction .. in some leads u waves visible ..get potassium levels. As well

Valuable opinion

Myocardial Ischemia with features of LVH in ECG suggestive of long standing persistent hypertension. Futher investigations required for MI

Valuable opinion

LAD LAHB LVH with strain How can anybody says Hypertrophy Concentric vs Eccentric WITHOUT ECHO

LEFTWARD AXIS LVH WITH STRAIN NORMAL PROMINENT U WAVE

Thank you doctor

LAD,LVH with strain.u waves seen,? hypokalemia.

Valuable opinion

LAD , LVH WITH LV STRAIN PATTERN

Valuable opinion

USA- Lateral Ischaemia

I agree

View 1 other reply