Netra Tarpan

Glocoma with Optik nerve damage . Mo. 9824483368

5 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

IOP check.. Pressure 22 above glaucoma ocular hypertension glucoma.. Pressure identify.. Fundas examination.. Genetic disorder..

Thanks doctor Narendra Kumar

View 1 other reply

@Singla ji...plz dont mind,can u explain d what s d role of electropathy in human diseases ?...and u point out on netra basti procedure but ur pathy concept also based on nature?...m i right?... in our ayush already have nature based tt and also wd naturopathy...so what have a exrta role, extra effect and wd extra potential in ur pathy ,can u explain us or share ur line of tt wd us...?....so every pathy have a its own qualitys and every pathy have a same goal&efforts to cure d disease in any condition.

I think you are taking wrong my comment. I am also appreciating Netra tarpan and I also want to try at myself that's why I was asking. 🙏

View 1 other reply

Yes Dr. Sunny Sehgal Sir, We are using home made cow ghee and medicated ghee also. After Netra Tarpan wash eye with warm water.

Thanks a lot for your reply. Cos I was planning to try it on myself

Excellent and very much important informative video. Also an educative update. Thank you Sir@Dr. Shukla Vikram for your valuable sharing.

Thanks @Dr. Pranab Bera Sir.

View 1 other reply

Informative video. Thanks Dr Shukla Vikram for sharing useful video with us

Thank you doctor

View 4 other replies

Very good Informative .

Thank you doctor

It's in Gujarati for information only.

Thanks @Rakesh Kayasth (pt) Sir.

Great job sir@Dr. Shukla Vikram sir

Thank you doctor

Netra tarpan therapy use anyone?? And pls suggest which liquid you are using. Desi ghee??

Nice and informative vdo,,,thanks for sharing

Thanks @Dr. Narendra Kumar sir

View 1 other reply

Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion

Ocular Hypertension