Concluded Case

Viral Open letter from 'a tired resident doctor' to TN govt

Dear Actor Vijay sir, Silambarasan sir and the respected Govt. of TamilNadu, I am tired. We are all tired. Thousands of doctors like me are tired. Health care workers are tired. Police officials are tired. Sanitary workers are tired. We have worked so hard at the ground level to make sure the damage done is kept to as low as possible amidst an unprecedented pandemic. I am not glorifying our work for I know there is nothing so great about it to the onlooker’s eyes. We don’t have cameras in front of us. We don’t do stunt sequences. We aren’t heroes. But we deserve some time to breath. We don’t want to fall prey to someone’s selfishness and greed. The pandemic isn’t over and we have people dying till today to the disease. A hundred percent theatre occupancy is a suicide attempt. Rather homicide , for none of the policy makers or the so called heroes are going to put themselves under the pump, to watch the movie amidst the crowd. This is a blatant barter system, trading lives for money. Can we please slowly try and concentrate on our lives and make sure we tide through this pandemic peacefully and not reignite the slowly burning out flame, that is still not completely put out? I wanted to make this post scientific and explain why we are still in danger. But that’s when I asked myself, “what’s the point?” Yours tiredly A poor, tired resident doctor https://www.facebook.com/aravinth.srinivas/posts/3937347876284519

19 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

THIS IS AN OPEN LETTER FROM. A HARD WORKING EXHAUSTED DOCTOR TO GOVT OF TAMIL NAIDU I CANT COMMENT ON TH THE CONTENTS OF COMMENTS AND WHAT ARE THE PROBLEMS FACED BY DOCTOR IN THE PRESENT ERA OF COVID 19 AT PRESENT HOWEVER I CAN MAKE UP THAT DOCTORS BAND PARAMEDIC STAFF IS WORKING VERY HARD 24 x7 IN DEAKING WITH THE PATIENTS OF COVID 19 PANDEMIC AND YET THEY HAVE TO FACE THE ANGER OF PATIENTS AND THEIR RELATIVES IN THE PRESENT DAY PANDEMIC THIS IS THAT PATIENTS AND THE RELATIVES MAY NOT HAVE BEN SATISFIED WITH ARRANGEMENTS AND DOCTORS BECOME THE TARGET NOF ANGER

All Answers

THIS IS AN OPEN LETTER FROM. A HARD WORKING EXHAUSTED DOCTOR TO GOVT OF TAMIL NAIDU I CANT COMMENT ON TH THE CONTENTS OF COMMENTS AND WHAT ARE THE PROBLEMS FACED BY DOCTOR IN THE PRESENT ERA OF COVID 19 AT PRESENT HOWEVER I CAN MAKE UP THAT DOCTORS BAND PARAMEDIC STAFF IS WORKING VERY HARD 24 x7 IN DEAKING WITH THE PATIENTS OF COVID 19 PANDEMIC AND YET THEY HAVE TO FACE THE ANGER OF PATIENTS AND THEIR RELATIVES IN THE PRESENT DAY PANDEMIC THIS IS THAT PATIENTS AND THE RELATIVES MAY NOT HAVE BEN SATISFIED WITH ARRANGEMENTS AND DOCTORS BECOME THE TARGET NOF ANGER

Thanks sir

Doctor, you are 100percnet correct. Fully aggree with your feelings and support. But this is professional disadvantage/ advantage. Everyone has to face it. Time and tide do not wait for any one. Bad days will also go away. You will remember these days with pride. Good luck.

I am fully agree with tired resident doctor and his content of open letter but sorry to say no body cares about our working condition and working hours because so many demands are lying unaddressed with our govt for the last many years even more than half of our MP ,MLA find it difficult to read and understand this letter. My best wishes with you dear.

Thanks Dr Dinesh Gupta

View 1 other reply

Resident doctor’s plea that they are too much tired and pandemic is their and their work is not been recognized

Very sad,that the hard work of residents is not being recognised

Jo janta h usse koi n puchta

View 1 other reply

Very true representation..

This letter is absolutely true

NICELY DISCUSSED BY. THE. RESPECTED DOCTORS. THANKS

उत्तम

Load more answers

Cases that would interest you