ulcerative/pustular abcess/growth at gums

Patient age 52 yrs male Suffering from ulceration inside rt.cheek, growth at gums & pustules on external side same cheek . Painful,no burning. All complaints from 2 months Thirst normal Craving normal Appetite normal Thermal normal He is under my treatment from tomorrow on line. Give opnion doctors

5 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

First of all , Physical examination of the oral cavity ( ? ) X- ray, & better to do biopsy also to diagnose the case & to know the real extent of the disease. According to the available totality I suggest-- Merc sol - 30 2 times a day for 2 or 3days & wait for a few days. ( If Merc sol is well indicated to the case you can see its favourable action within these days ).

Thank you doctor

Totally agree with dr George kurien sir....ask for biopsy else apart from medicinal side.... merc sol can work in such type of cases...

Dx Carcinomas growth. Proper investigation and biopsy should be helpful to diagnose the case. Mer sol may be helpful

CARCINOMATUS GROWTH ADV FNAC AND CYTOLOGY.. NEEDS COMONDOS SURGERY AND LATER MAY THINK OF HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINES

It looks like carcinoma biopsy should be done for proper investigation

Silicea 30 ,hepur sulph 200,

Please do a biopsy

Tab. Linezolide 600 mg 1 tab BDPC X days. Tab. Ibugesic plus 1tab. TDS X days. Cap. Pantodec DSR 1cap OD BBF X 3 days. I & D and proper antiseptic dressing up regularly with hot moist compress. Mupirocin ointment apply locally. Advice TC, DC, ESR, Hb%, BS(F) PP. REVIEW AFTER 3DAYS with this investigation.

Dr Ranjit Kumar Poriya Homeopathy Spot Picture Since Diagnosis imp : Suspect Carcinoma. Need Investigation After Surgery Best Opinion Doctor

Lycopodium. ... Natrum carbonicum. ... Nux vomica. ... Pulsatilla. ... Antimonium crudum. ... Arsenicum album. ... Bryonia.

Load more answers