Post similar Question from discussion posting page

Post such a question from discussion posting page. Try now and let me know your feedback.

9 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

No inspiration can make you doctor . Because many persons who are inspired and work hard to become doctor by extra,efforts in 12 th class for the entrance for M.B.B.S may not succeed. Any many like me who never knew what career you pursue - get selected for M.B.B.S and become doctor. It is God"s will that you become doctor and that is why I always,feel satisfied in this profession, because it is destiny which makes you doctor. Inspiration may or may not help . But one should feel satisfied in which ever profession you are and try to give your best efforts to succeed in that profession. Thanks

Best answer.

View 4 other replies

My Grand father was a illiterate retd military man ,who served services during second world war as a medical attendant . He was always want a kid of family must be a doctor. I was good in studies and sports particularly in hockey and played junior national hockey championship but due to my father was not like sports much I left playing at highest level my grandfather insisted me to be a medical doctor after pre medical I was not selected for MBBS and got admission in BVHC and AH but my grandfather insisted me to study for BSc mean time I qualified a examination of Railway Guard but story remained incomplete however after after second year BSc I got selected for MBBS and did it , I am agree with Dr Praveen Yograj that destiny decide the course of life . I am great ful to my grandfather for all this and satisfied with my present position and feel proud as a doctor .

Thanks Dr Vipin Bihari Jain

View 9 other replies

My parents use to tell me about poor people dieing due to lack of treatment in that time. They wanted to serve those and inspired me to become doctor. Biggest donation is to give treatment and save the lives of persons reaching

My father, who had 1st ,chemist &druggist shop, in Glb .(1954)He was passionate for doctors, was love for all doctors. We were not thinking what to do in future career, our job was to study study study & get higher rank in classes. Till passing of 2nd PUC I wasn’t sure what to do next??i applied for BSC course One day my worker in shop told that my father is planning to Admission for MBBS, I was afraid of vast study to be done in medical course,& in my heart thought, I shouldn’t get the seat,( afraid to stand in front of father & tell), but due to good marks got seat in MRMC GULBARGA.in 1973.Later studied well & passed out,& later did DCH in same college & now practising pediatrician , it’s a different story. Like my father, I advised my daughter to pursue medical course, she did & now appearing for exams.final year in MD Radiation Oncology Lastly What I’m today is efforts by my father, Although he physically not with us, passed away in(2009), he is with us.........

That is due to some past pathetic condition of my life regarding my father

You felt the real need, exceptional

View 1 other reply

I was not at all willing to be a doctor even I disliked the profession. I was a so called good student in my school days. I had an ambition to become an engineer . In our time there was no admission test for for admission in medical in west Bengal and I did not know about other state . My eldest brother was a doctor and was serving in Indian Army. I passed HS in 1964. I appeared entrance test for IITand Bengal JEE and got chance both IIT and Bengal joint. But my family financial condition was not enough to support the monitory support to continue in IIT or BE college or Durgapur NIT. In our time Engineering in Jadavpur University was merit basis of HS result and I was confident of getting high first division and easily get a chance to continue my engineering. But my HS result absolutely maid my carrier turn off 180�. my HS result still a mystry to me till today . I applied for medical admission but did not bother to go see the list wheather I got chance or not. Ultimately I got admitted in degree course with physics honours. But I found total black and not getting interest with anything's. In the next year I appeared IIT entrance and Bengal joint but I did not got selection. I did not apply for medical admission in schedule time but I applied on the last day of extended 7 days but did not go to see the list of selection. Fortunately or unfortunately that was the first year selected candidates were informed by post and I got informed and got admitted . After admission in NRS medical college and hospital the subject inspired me and after completion during house job I really got the inspiration after that it was a story and now also pulling on with the same interest and inspiration. Mine is a total different story , I got inspired after completion of the course.

My grandmother. She always wanted me to be a doctor. She was highly into social service. Service to mankind is service to God, that's what she believed in. Maybe that is the reason I am very much empathetic towards old people. Ive had aged people who get vegetables for me, who invite me to their family functions. Later in her old age, she lost her vision and wanted me to be a ''eye doctor'' but I was already in residency pursuing my dream to be OBGYN. Sadly she passed away and couldn't see me with a PG degree.

During 6-7th std i wanted to be an engineer probably a chemical engineer till today also I love chemistry alot. But during my 8-9th std one of my cousin became Doctor. I was extremely amazed by the respect which he got in neighbourhood, amongst friends n family due to his treatment. Cherry on the top was my Mamaji @Dr. Hemant Adhikari n one other who were recent graduates, too motivated me. @Dr. Hemant Adhikari you still gotta hold on my back. Kudos

ONE OF THE OLD SAYING TO BECOME A DOCTOR WAS TO SERVE HUMANITY AND STILL THIS HOLDS GOOD IMAGINE THEIR IS GLOBAL LOCKDIWN FUE YO C VIRUS PANDEMIC OUTBREAK AND ONLY MEDICAL PROFESSIONS IN FRONT DOCTORS NURSES PARAMEDICAL STAFF ARE TREATING THE PATIENTS A D MANY OF THEM HAVE HOT VITUS AND SOME HAVE PASSED AWAY YET THE DOCTORS ARE FIGHTING

My father in my childhood wished that I should be a doctor though heis.not a medical professional. He wanted me to serve the needy irrespective of their social & economic status. I think I have done it at least to some proportion of not fully. I am doing this since last 3.5 decades. Its all because of his blessings

Load more answers