Pt A Young lady Age 19 yrs + C/O 1month Running Suddenly Times Upper Abdomen Excessive Pain. Stoll Normally Urine Clear Desire Food All. Men's Cycle Irregular. White Discharge No. Chronic Acidity Problem. Other Problem No. BP 110 /60 Body Wt 67 Kg. Submit Patient Details Case History. And USG. Of Whole Abdomen Report. No Surgery Please Suggest RX. Again Post Internet Problem. Missing my Case. Post a Case 9.6.2020. Time 6.32. P.M. Dr Ranjit Kumar Poriya Homeopathy.

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

IT'S A..CASE OF.. ? CHOLELITHIASIS..CHOLECYSTITIS.. FATTY LIVER..AND PCOD.. NEED'S.. * INJECTION.. DYNAPAR/ TRAMADOL.. FOR PAIN RELIEF.. * SYMPTOMATIC..TREATMENT.. * FOR GALLSTONES..SURGEONS OPINION..EITHER CONSERVATIVE TREATMENT..OR.. SURGERY.. * FOR FATTY LIVER NEED'S TO INVESTIGATE WITH EXPERTS OPINION TO CONCLUDE DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT.. * PCOD..AT PRESENT SYMPTOMATIC TREATMENT.. AND GYNECOLOGIST OPINION FOR FURTHER MANAGEMENT..

It is a case of Gall Stone. It has been observed in the past that trying homoeopathy in gall.stone is generally risky as the small fragments of dissolving stone get struck in bile duct and becomes life threatening. Surgery is a better option.

Important symptoms like whether obese, lean, thirst, desires and aversions, hot or cold etc are missing. We can't prescribe on pathological symptoms alone.

Case taking is not proper, but on the basis of few symptoms which are mentioned... Lyco 1M single dose and placebo for 15 days and then review is needed

In my humble opinion more detailed case taking needed. Constitutional treatment on the basis of Homoeopathic principles considering patient as a whole.

After detail case taking we should select similimum. There are many remedies like calc. phos., janoshia asoka, Thuja etc....

Please read the case taking in organon to improve your case taking, and pathological reports are considering in last

Lyco, medo like medicine can work i think bt better is to take full case history thn go for simillimum...

Needs to be treated constitutionally after proper repertorisation.

Lycopodium 1m/3doseonce in week ChelidoniumQ/tds

Load more answers