Pt complains of acute chest pain for 20 minutes and pain in his left arm for 3 days. Pt presented lethargic and extremely diaphoretic. All vitals within normal limits upon initial assessment. No other medical Hx. Pt was transported emergency traffic. During transport pt went into ventricular fibrillation and pt was defibrillated immediately with sinus bradycardia following and no CPR required. V-fib lasted approx. 18 seconds. Pt remained stable throughout remainder of transport to cardiac catheterization lab. Before and after pictures of RCA complete blockage relieved after catherization.

6 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

First ECG ST elevation in ||,||| avF Reciprocal changes in lateral leads Second ECG Ventricular Arrythmia - Torsades De Pointes

Thank u sir

Hyper acute Inferior lateral MI with RBBB. Second ECG shows torsades de pointes. CAG of right coronary artery shows coronary spasm.

Thank u sir

sinus bradycardia, st segment elevation in lead2,3 and avf and reciprocal st segment dep in lead 1 and avl suggestive of acute inferior wall m i. st elevation in lead3 is greater in lead 2 and st elevation in lead v1 and st dep in lead v2 possibly rvmi. to confirm RVMI needed rt sided leads . Treat according protocol.

Sinus rhythm, regular, 54 bpm, Anteroinferolateral wall STEMI with involvement of the posterior wall. 2nd ECG - Torsad de pointes

Thank u sir

PL PUT HIM ON DUEL PLATELETS + PPI STATIN ACE I / A RB BETA BLOCKER NITROGLYCERINE WALKING 3O mts / day

Anteroinferolateral wall mI 2nd ecg - torsades de pointes

Thank u sir

RAD RBBB INF WALL M I ( 1st ECG ) VT 2ND ECG

Thank u sir

Stemi inferior wall,then vt,vf nicely managed and survived

Thank u sir

Inferior wall myocardial infarction

Thank u sir

Inferioposteriolatetral mi

Load more answers

Cases that would interest you