Pt Name - ABC, Age -18 yrs, Sex - M C/o, Lt Side Scrotal Swelling Since 2weeks. No H/o, Fever , any major illness L/E, Movable swelling, Hard in consistency O/E, G.C.Good P- 80/min B.P. 118/80 mmHg S/E, CVS,CNS,RS- NAD P/A- Soft, No Tenderness. Kindly suggest Ayurved Treatment. Or Need To Do I & D

8 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Moveble and hard in consistency that means still the abscess in in apakva condition allow once the abscess is in pakva stage do i&d clean the cavity with antiseptic solution or triphala kwatha Do dressing with Jatyati tailam vrana ropaka tailam Give gandhaka rasayanam Arogyavardini vati Guduchighanvati Yograj guggulu And manjistadi kwata

Congratulations! Your case has been selected as Case of the day and you have been awarded 5 points for sharing the case. Keep posting your interesting cases, Happy Curofying!

Antibiotics And Anti-inflammatory Along with Analgesics Incison And Drainage With Proper Wound Care

विद्धि है। पुल्टिस बांधने से लाभ होगा, योग,,, रेवंन्द चीनी 5 ग्राम, सुहागा 5 ग्राम, गेहूं का आटा 15 ग्राम, पानी 25 ग्राम लेकर आग पर पकाएं जब शीतल होने पर पट्टी बांध दें।

Bettef to go with I & D @Dr. Padmavir Thorat sir Its almost in Pakwavastha, better to drain it.....

No Need To USG, No Need To I & D. Successfully Managed by Ayurved Chikitsa only. Jai Ayurved.@Dr. Preeti Sharma @Swati Deshmukh @Dr. Prashant Ganb @Dr. Sarika Kamthe @Dr. Amar Jagtap @Dr. Shardul Pathak @Dr. Prakash Javir @Dr. Hardikchandra Kalal @Dr. Vaibhav Lade @Dr. Akshay Thakur @Dr. Varsha Dhage @Dr. Majeed Khan @Dr. Santosh Jalukar @Dr. Prafulkumar @Dr. Ajit Patil @Dr. Mane Akanksha @Dr. Shweta Dollin @Dr. Ramashankar Singh @Dr. Kedareshwar Pancholi

Sir please share line of treatment .

Go with I&D After follows nija vrana chikitsa

Scrotal abcess.. Yes you have to go with I & D

Abscess. Incised and drain

In This Case I am agree with Dr.Nagur Mogal Sir.

Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion