Quick Recall

____________ is NOT a common side effect of COVID-19 vaccines.

561 Votes

7 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

E ..All the symptoms as headache, cough ,Fever / Chills , Muscle and Joints Pain all above are common in Second wave of Covid 19 pandamic

They r asking for covid vaccination side effects
3

SUGGESTIVE. OF . ..*,B*... COUGH.. COUGH. OR. RESPIRATORY. TRACT. INFECTION....,. IS. NOT.... ...THE. SYMPTOM. OF. SIDE. EFFECTS. OF. COVID 19. VACCINE...

All most all symptoms are noted in pts receiving covid vaccine hence my ans is E

Thanx dr Md Altaf Hussain
1

View 8 other replies

Cough is not common side effect,others headache,fever/chills & muscle/joint pain commonly reported by the vaccinated persons. My answer: B

It's a poll so I've voted it but the person who's making poll must also keep in mind practically that this is related to medical and our body and we all know that everyones body is different and what reaction will be of the vaccine in anyones body we cant tell that I haven't yet seen any case of headache or Cough after vaccination I'm talking about bihar patient I saw weakness and muscle and joint pain after vaccination and psychological effects. Poll should be created carefully. It's always seen in research that the flow goes with the 90% and leaves 10% but I haven't seen this in 90% also. I've seen that patient's in bihar had option d side effects after vaccination.

Cough not common,

MY ANSWER IS COMPLETELY E . BECAUSE OF COUGH IT'S COMMON COLD THROUGH OCCURING OUR BODY , BUT IT WILL BE ALSO INDICATED COUGH IN COVID-19. E IS TRUE

Yes , B is the right answer as cough is not common side effects of vaccination for Covid-19

Obviously it is E

Thanks Dr. Dinesh Gupta, Dr. Jivan Rathod
0
Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion

Cases that would interest you