Quick Recall

Breast milk and Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine in lactating women have demonstrated which of the following?

172 Votes

10 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

C. Breast milk shows no antibiotics or vaccine quantity I'm vaccinated lactating women. As per WHO report no pregnant women and lactating mother were not included in trial of vaccine because breastfed infants upto 6 months of life provide nutrition and protect child against infection.

Thanks Dr Dinesh Gupta

View 3 other replies

To best of my knowledge ans is B Antibodies were seen in milk of lactating mothers but to the minimum and were presumed they do provide immunity to new born

Thanx dr Dinesh Gupta

View 4 other replies

Scientists have so far looked only at the vaccines made by Pfizer–BioNTech and Moderna, and have not detected the vaccines in breast milk. What they have found are antibodies, produced by mothers in response to inoculations, to the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2. I think all of the above are true depending on inherent differences in women

Pfizer -BioN vaccine ,breast milk before administration of vaccine and after administration of vaccine ,analysis done .Levels of IgA antibodies in breast milk increased rapidly after 2 weeks of vaccination .A spike of IgG after two weeks. Antibodies found showed neutralizing effect .

2 week after antibodies develope in breast milk After pfizer biontech covid19

A

C ..is right answer .Breast milk show no antibodies or vaccine quantity in Vaccinated lactating women .

D

Thanks doctor

View 1 other reply

Ans is D.

-C- Research article from University of California,San Francisco -Breast Milk doesn't show any vaccine or Antibodies in Lactating women., -Which supports the agenda of Vaccines for lactating women.

POSSIBLY D ALL. MAYBE. TRUE

Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion

Cases that would interest you