Teeth RCT is a permanent solution??

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Root Canal must be the last line of treatment to save the tooth. But must be performed with latest digitalised X ray support and infected pulp cleaning by digital measuring.

WELCOME MR. SUNNY. SEHGAL .. AS. SUCH R C T. CAN. NOT. BE. CONSIDERED. AS. A PERMANENT. SOLUTION. . THE. FIRST. AND. FOREMOST. REQUIREMENT. FOR .... R C T . .. ......IS.... THE. SELECTION. OF SUITABLE. TOOTH. AND. SUITABLE. PATIENT..... SINCE..... ...... THE. R C T. SUCCESS. DEPENDS. UPON CLINICAL. STATUS. OF. THE. TOOTH AND PATIENT'S. COMPLIANCE..

After 5 year of RCT my dentist told me. He have to clear rct material and then again RCT then I ask. Cos I have pain and sensitivity in that teeth

View 2 other replies

Depend on many factors like clinician's skills, strict sterilization protocol followed or not during treatment and from patients side whether he is maintaining proper oral hygiene, visiting his dentist regularly or not and whether he got the rc treated tooth crowned or not as patients usually don't pay attention to this very important aspect of treatment. Thanks

Thanks

Inorder to save the decayed tooth RCT is considered as the final mode of treatment..doing a RCT alone won't help your teeth to survive..once the RCT is done teeth became fragile inorder keep ur fragile teeth to be in a single piece we need to go for a crown ..And most important thing is maintaining good oral hygiene which plays major part in success of every treatment .(that's from patients side)

According to you doctor with best hyegine how many years survive with RCT any roughly idea

Depend on condition There are several factors