#Rosacea

Friends today I am discussing about a problem known as Rosacea.  #Rosacea Rosacea is a chronic skin disease . The cause of rosacea is still unknown, and there is no cure. However, research has allowed doctors to find ways to treat the condition by minimizing its symptoms. There are four subtypes of rosacea. Each subtype has its own set of symptoms. It is possible to have more than one subtype of rosacea at a time. Rosacea’s trademark symptom is small, red, pus-filled bumps on the skin that are present during flare-ups. Typically, rosacea affects only skin on your nose, cheeks, and forehead. Flare-ups often occur in cycles. This means that you will experience symptoms for weeks or months at a time, the symptoms will go away, and then return. Subtype one, known as erythematotelangiectatic rosacea (ETR), is associated with facial redness, flushing, and visible blood vessels. Subtype two, papulopustular (or acne) rosacea, is associated with acne-like breakouts, and often affects middle-aged women. Subtype three, known as rhinophyma, is a rare form associated with thickening of the skin on your nose. It usually affects men and is often accompanied by another subtype of rosacea. Subtype four is known as ocular rosacea, and its symptoms are centered on the eye area. Homeopathy Remedies for rosacea : Agar., ars., ars-br., ars-i., aur., aur-m., bell., calc-p., calc-sil., canth., caps., carb-ac., carb-an., carb-s., carb-v., caust., chel., chrysar., cic., clem., eug., hydr-ac., hydrc., iris., kali-br., kali-i., kreos., lach., led., mag-p., mez., nux-v., ov., petr., plb., psor., rad., rhus-t., rhus-t., ruta., sep., sil., sul-i., sulo-ac., sulph., sul-ac., syc-co., tub., verat., viol-o., viol-t.

6 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Informative post on rosacea. Thank you

Thank you doctor

Thanks ji Doctor Saheb for your valuable information... aloevera gel.. beetroot.. chamomile...cold pressed coconut oil massage and in naval...green tea..teatree oil lavender oil...comfrey...also help

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

Dr Ranjit Kumar Poriya Homeopathy Nice Informative Helpful Post Doctor.

Thank you doctor

उत्तम

Thank you doctor

Useful info sir

Thank you doctor

GREAT EDUCATIVE POST SIR@Rajesh Gupta

A very common complaint faced by doctors which is treatable in homoeopathy Actea rub is dmain med

Thank you doctor

Useful information,sir!@Tapas Mukherjee !

Correction-asteria rub 30

Calc, carb 30,Bell 30, AMN 3x Tuberculinum CM monthly

Thank you doctor

Diseases Related to Discussion

Asternia