See the scan . and dignose the disease.Give details of the signs symptomes and management of case.

3 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

treatment is NSAID,cox2 inhibitors,sulfasalazine,or newer immune modulators,phisiotherapy,chest expansion exercises,yoga

Scheuremanns disease.Juvenile kyphosis. Vertebralepiphysitis. Osteochondrtis of vertebrea. All are one and same.

Ankylosing spondylitis

No Dr Vijay it is not a rheumatic disease. No blood tests are indicted for this desease.

This disease is seen in 5% general population.It has hereditary predisposition.It is autosomal dominent.Etiology is not known. It is due to aseptic necrosis of the ring vertebral apophyses. In some cases it is due to excessive axial spinal load in heavy wt lifting or carrying load .Generally thoracic vertebrae are affected (75%).thoracolumber and lumber in very less%.Cervical vertebrae are not involved.It is also known as osteochondritis deformans juvenile.Kyphosis more than 40 degree in dorsal vertebrea. In thoracolumber more than 30degree.Adjecent 3 Vertebrea should be involved. Schmorl nodes are noted.Limbus vertebrea.Scolosis and kyphoscoliosis is also seen in 25%. Vertebral endplate irregulariy is seen due to invagination of intervertebral disc.Intervertebral disc narrowing is also noted.Treatment 1) Conservative.2)Bracing 3) surgery. Physiotherapy

आयुर्वेद के अनुसार रोगी वात व्याधि से ग्रस्त है। चिकित्सा संबंधी योग,,,, महायोगराज गुगल स्वर्ण युक्त 1 वटी एकांग वीर रस 2 वटी शहद में मिलाकर सुबह-शाम सेवन कराएं। महानारायण महामासादि तेल को मिलाकर सुबह-शाम मालिश करें। महारास्नादि क्वाथ 25 ग्राम सुबह-शाम खाने के बाद दें। योग परिक्षित है। पिछले 40 वर्ष से प्रयोग कर रहा हूं।

No . I will tell the dx and information. I give you a hint to you. It causes kyphosis which you can see in scan. There is wedging of vertebreas. Schmorlnodes

Nobody is approaching dx. I have given some radiological hints. Only plain lateral xray is enough fordx Try to identify...

inodonmethacin was generally used(nsaid),now cox2 inhibitor are also being used

Kyphosis....c.f 12 x 4 pills tds n any constitutional medicine...

sir,i dont have much idea about,so please share info n treatment

Load more answers