Thanks to curofy

Thank you curofy for to provide such a great platform for discussion about patient illness, case discussion, helping each other for diagnosis and treatment. And I also thank all doctor who present here.Whenever we need any medical help you were always there for us and we will always remember your efforts for humanity. Truth be told, they deserve endless Thank Yous from all of us whose lives have been positively affected by their tenderness, resilience, and skillful professionalism To me, you’re a magician, a great physician, a special gift from God. Thank you so much for all your contribution and efforts that you do to keep us well I really admire all your dedication towards your work. Thanks for being an amazing doctor. This is called doctor to doctor relationship Am small dot In medical field. At last Thanks to all doctor and also curofy team.

4 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

YES CUROFY ISCA GREST PLATFORM FOR ALL MEDCAL PROFESSIONALS THEY CAN POST NY TYPE OF MEDICAL ARTICLES AND CAN HAVE A KING OF HEAKTHY FEED BACK THIS ENSURES A LOTBOF INTESERT ESPECIALLY THE WSY IN WHICH POINTS ARE SCORED

I agree

Endless learning and sharing of experiences. Thanks to all curofians .

Thanks Dr Partha sarathi Sahana

View 1 other reply

Learn a lot from curofy Whenever time permits Thanks curofy