Concluded Case

UNCONSCIOUS 52YRS OLD MALE

52yrs/M brought to ER after being found unconscious by his relatives.Intubated and put on ventilator support due to low GCS and posturing.Patient son reports that his father had a Tonic clonic like activity a day before unconsciousness but neglected. O/e - Deeply unconscious,Pupils - B/l Constricted,BP - On inotropes support,PR -67.DIAGNOSIS AND INTERPRET MRI BRAIN?

(Edited)

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

Global hypoxic damage with white cerebellum sign positive Bad prognosis

All Answers

Diffusion wt susceptability images shows bilateral hyperintensity both MCA territories suggestive of bilateral acute ischemic changes.Iam not 100% definite ,I need opinion from Radiologist also

Its shows hemorrhagic infarct at subacrhnoid region See for neuro physician opinion Start treatment accordingly Anti oedema Corticosteroids Nootropil Strocit And treat accordingly

POSSIBLY RAISED INTRACRANIAL. PRESSURE... SECONDARY. TO.. ... ISCHAEMIC. CHANGES... OR ANOXIC....DAMAGE

Localised blood clots in subarchnoid spaces more than 1 mm thick , Acute SAH consult Neurophysian .

Thanx@Dr. Dinesh Gupta Sir Ji

Global hypoxic damage with white cerebellum sign positive Bad prognosis

@Dr. Atul Deshmukh Nivaran Scan sir

Sir i gave my opinion

View 1 other reply

Sub arachnoid haemorrhage Consult neurosurgeon

SAH Requires DSA

Thank you doctor

Congratulations! Your case has been selected as Case of the day and you have been awarded 5 points for sharing the case. Keep posting your interesting cases, Happy Curofying!

Thank you doctor

Arnica m