Vaccines and Virus

People vaccinated against COVID-19 can carry as much virus as unvaccinated individuals

259 Votes

3 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

As recent studies in uk said it has been seen the virion in serum 9f both categories hence my ans is A

Thanx dr Ashok Leel

View 5 other replies

Question need to be corrected... The Unvaccinated has 2 categories 1) Unvaccinated with no past history of covid-19 infection. 2) Unvaccinated with past history of covid-19 infection. Unvaccinated with past history of covid-19 infection will definitely carry less virus then the vaccinated individuals. Because immunity gain through Infection is far more superior to the immunity gained through Vaccination. As we know majority of available vaccines targets only S antigen of covid-19, while the infection contains whole virus having antigens for both 'N' as well as 'S' antigens thereby developing antibodies for both. And for the other category of individuals who have no past history of covid-19 infection will carry more virus then the individuals who are already vaccinated. As the vaccinated individual already carries antibodies to the infection which in turn will help to lower the load of virus immediately.

My answer is same as given by Dr.Isaac Luyani. This question is confusing.

View 1 other reply

SUGGESTIVE. OF ...-A*... TRUE. ..IN CASES. OF. DELTA VARIANTS .. IN. THE. STARTING.( FIRST) PHASE. OF VACCINATION... . .THE. VACCINATED. PEOPLE. HAVE. MUCH. LOWER VIRAL. LOAD... AS. COMPARED. TO.... UNVACCINATED. PEOPLE BUT NOW A. DAYS VIRAL. LOAD. IN. VACCINATED. PEOPLE. WITH BREAKTHROUGH. INFECTIONS HAVE. SIMILAR. MUCH. HIGHER. LEVELS. .... SIMILAR. TO . THE. UNVACCINATED PEOPLE DUE. TO. THE . DELTA VARIANT. INFECTION

A —True another dispiriting setback for nations efforts to stamp out corona virus concluded that after studing a big covid 19 out break in Mussachussetts concluded that vaccinated people who got so called breakthrough infection carried about the same amount of corona virus as those who were not vaccinated

-False- -C.D.C evidence indicates that people fully vaccinated with an mRNA vaccine (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna) are less likely than unvaccinated persons to acquire SARS-CoV-2 or to transmit it to others. However, -The risk for SARS-CoV-2 breakthrough infection in fully vaccinated people cannot be completely eliminated as long as there is continued community transmission of the virus.

I do appreciate your Answer Md. Altaf Hussain intellegent Medico

View 4 other replies

Its a false statement. People who are vaccinated carry virus but the amount is less as compared to people who are not vaccinated

My answer is A. True. Vaccinated people protect from virus, but not safe. If any contact with COVID 19 person then who will be protection person but spreader.

Thank you Sir@Md Altaf Hussain .

B. False.

Vaccinations protects the person who is vaccinated and others.

False

Thanks doctor Dinesh Gupta

View 1 other reply

Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion

Corona

Cases that would interest you