Head, Digital Pharma
We are looking for an individual who believes in the impact of technology. Do you work with a Top Pharmaceutical? Do you go back home everyday thinking how inefficient they are? If your answers are Yes and Yes, then you are perfect for us.
- Strong written / oral communication and inter-personal skills
- 1 - 3 years experience in Branding / Product / Marketing / Strategy in a Top 50 Pharmaceutical in India
- Good industry relations, though that is not a must
- Passion for technology products and will to go an extra mile to sell them
- Confidence to own a function and ability to work in an unstructured environment of a startup
- Disrupting Pharma - Doctor communication
- Initiating Pharma marketing inside Curofy App
- Strategise sales processes into digital scalable systems
- Bringing 10% of sales and marketing spend of Pharma to digital in the next 3 - 4 years
- Figuring out how brands can leverage Curofy in engaging, and re-engaging doctors, to measurably increase their sales
- Setting up a sales team and maintaining key Pharma relations
Head, Content Marketing
- Should be a graduate from a recognized university
- Should possess excellent writing and communication skills
- Should be ready to work round the clock
- Should be comfortable to work with a multicultural team
- Should have at least 1 year experience on Social Media Management or Content Writing (Preferably from Marketing and Advertising Industry)
- Writing detailed blogs for website
- Handling day-to-day interactions across platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+.
- Escalating user's grievances to the concerned teams and keeping a check on the problem so as to have it resolved
- Proactively interacting with audience online across all Platforms - thus actively promoting the brand on these Platforms.
- Using social media monitoring tools to monitor conversations and report on metrics.
- Corporate communication which includes Email, FB communication to new and existing doctors, pharmaceuticals and medical devices
- Day-to-day management and development of editorial content on social media platforms, including tweets, posts and discussions.
- Being creative and innovative is a must
- Graduation in medical field with wide network of doctors will be preferred
- Passion to work for long hours and in a startup culture
- Good communication skills
- Understand behaviour and engage doctors of various specialties on the Curofy app
- Work with various doctors and healthcare bloggers/columnists to write on Curofy
- Partner with various organisations and platforms to in-source content
- Monitoring medical content on the mobile app
Apply NowSend us your resume along with why would you like to join us on :
And we'll get back to you within 48 hours.